This Harris Tweed fabric has been designed and developed by the Kenneth MacKenzie Mill in Stornoway to commemorate the loss of the Royal Navy Yatch Iolaire which sank in 1919 close to the Stornoway harbour. This was the worst maritime disaster for loss of life in peacetime.
- Harris Tweed all wool fabric which is hand woven in the Outer Herbrides
- A blue/grey background with a navy/bright blue/wine and copper check
- Slightly tailored fit, but not too small
- Sloping lower outer pockets
- Inside has two buttoned pockets and a pen and ticket pocket
- Four buttoned cuffs.
- Dry clean only
For matching waiscoat click here